- The Bears Den suite is in the middle of the house on the first floor with easy access for those with limited mobility.
- A memory foam / pillow top queen size bed and cozy sitting area with a mirrored closet in the main room.
- Quality bedding and several different pillows to choose from.
- Terry bath robes, hair dryer, coffee/tea maker, toiletries and more are provided.
- Five-foot sliding glass doors seperate the main room from the second bedroom. It has a pillow top daybed, microwave, frig and table and chairs for 3.
- Carl Brender paintings, Native wood carvings and warm deep rich fall colors adorn the walls.
- There is a flat panel TV and DVD and free high speed Internet wireless.
- The large private bath features an over-sized deep soaking tub and shower, two sinks, a coffee/tea maker and a makeup area.
- The bathrooms porcelain tile work is outstanding.
- The Bears Den suite overlooks the Ocean and has a great view of Alaskas sunsets.
- It has an inside and private outside entrance.
Peak Season Rates May through September:
- Depending on the month, rates range from $215 to $225 + tax, for one or two guests.
- There is a $10 charge for each additional guest.
- One night or longer stays are welcome.
- Maximum number of guests in the Bears Den is 3.
Off Season rate start at $145 + tax per night for 1 or 2. Call for more information.
See all our B&B and vacation rentals