• The Bears Den suite is in the middle of the house on the first floor with easy access for those with limited mobility.
• A memory foam / pillow top queen size bed and cozy sitting area with a mirrored closet in the main room.
• Quality bedding and several different pillows to choose from.
• Terry bath robes, hair dryer, coffee/tea maker, toiletries and more are provided.
• Five-foot sliding glass doors seperate the main room from the second bedroom. It has a pillow top daybed, microwave, frig and table and chairs for 3.
• Carl Brender paintings, Native wood carvings and warm deep rich fall colors adorn the walls.
• There is a flat panel TV and DVD and free high speed Internet wireless.
• The large private bath features an over-sized deep soaking tub and shower, two sinks, a coffee/tea maker and a makeup area.
• The bathrooms porcelain tile work is outstanding.
• The Bears Den suite overlooks the Ocean and has a great view of Alaska’s sunsets.
• It has an inside and private outside entrance.
Peak Season Rates – May through September, 2017:
• Depending on the month, rates range from $195 to $215 + tax, for one or two guests.
• There is a $10 charge for each additional guest.
• One night or longer stays are welcome.
• Maximum number if guests in the Bears Den is 3.
Off Season rate start at $145 + tax per night for 1 or 2. Call for more information.