• The Eagles Nest is located on the top floor of the Black Bear Inn. It has its own private entrance and covered porch at the front of the Inn.
• This private one-bedroom luxury suite is decorated in shades of blue, tan and cream.
• The suite features the artwork of Fred Machetanz, Sidney Laurence and Nathalie Parenteau.
• The kitchen has a gathering table for 4 and living area had 2 leather love seats and a flat panel TV.
• Decorative Italian porcelain and travertine adorn the kitchen counters, the bathroom, the laundry room and the front foyer.
• The kitchen has everything you need to cook your own meals.
• The eating area and living area have hard wood floors, large wrap-around windows overlooking the ocean and mountains, and a freestanding propane fireplace.
• Bald Eagles perch on Spruce trees right outside the windows. Unforgettable sunsets can be seen from all the rooms.
• The bedroom has plush carpet, a flat panel TV, two memory foam / pillow top double beds, and can accommodate one to four guests.
• A private local phone line, DVD and VCR players, a radio with CD player, and wireless high speed Internet are provided.
• Smoking is permitted on the closed-in front porch.
Peak Season Rates – May through September:
• The apartment rents for $210 to $235 + tax for one or two.
• There is a $15 to $20 charge for each additional guest.
• One night stays are welcome.
Off Season rate is $150 + tax per night for 1 or 2. Call for more information