• The Homestead, our largest guest bedroom, is dedicated to the host’s great grand parents, Harriet and Forest Hunt who came to Alaska in 1898. It is on the far end of the first floor and has easy access.
• The room has a memory foam / pillow top queen size and full size bed, and a roll our single.
• There is an award-winning fireplace built into one wall across from two 5 ft mirrored closets. There is a writing desk next to the fireplace.
• 6 ft sliding glass doors lead to a deck that overlooks the harbor.
• The covered porch has a table for 6 and a refrigerator and mircowave.
• The room is richly appointed in muted shades of gold, mauve, and apricot, with fine linens and quality furniture.
• There is a flat screen TV and DVD and high speed Internet wireless.
• The walls feature family photos from the turn of the century and other interesting memorabilia.
• Quality bedding and several different pillows to choose from.
• Terry bath robes, hair dryer and toiletries provided.
• The large private bath has a deep, over-sized soaking tub and shower, and two sinks.
Peak Season Rates – May through September:
• Rates start at $175 + tax for one or two.
• One night stays are welcome.
• There is a $15 to $20 charge for each additional guest.
Off Season rate is $135 + tax per night for 1 or 2. Call for more information