• The Homestead, our largest guest bedroom, is dedicated to the host’s great grand parents, Harriet and Forest Hunt who came to Alaska in 1898. It is on the far end of the first floor and has easy access.
• The room has a memory foam / pillow top queen size and a pillow top full size bed,
with room for one single roll away, when needed.
• There is an award-winning fireplace built into one wall across from two 5 ft mirrored closets. There is a writing desk next to the fireplace.
• 6 ft sliding glass doors lead to a covered porch and viewing deck that overlooks the water.
• The covered porch has a table for 6, refrigerator and microwave.
• The room is richly appointed in muted shades of gold, mauve, and apricot, with fine linens and quality furniture.
• There is a flat screen TV and DVD and free high speed Internet wireless.
• The walls feature family photos from the turn of the century and other interesting memorabilia.
• Quality bedding and several different pillows to choose from.
• Terry bath robes, hair dryer, toiletries, and much more is provided.
• The large private bath has a deep, over-sized soaking tub and shower, and two sinks.
Peak Season Rates – May through September, 2016:
• Depending on the month, rates range from $185 to $200 + tax, for one or two guests.
• There is a $10 charge for each additional guest.
• One night or longer stays are welcome.
• Maximum number if guests in the Homestead bedroom is 4.
Off Season rate is $135 + tax per night for 1 or 2. Call for more information.