• The Northern Frontier is on the second floor and is available when the whole Inn is rented as a Vacation Rental. It has a great view of the ocean and Alaska’s outstanding sunsets.
• The main room has a memory foam/pillow top queen size bed, plush furnishings, an elegant wall fireplace, and is decorated in the warm floral tones of summer. Six-foot sliding glass doors separate the two rooms.
• The second room has a quality pillow top daybed, a table and chairs for 3, a refrigerator and microwave.
• Quality bedding and several different pillows to choose from.
• The connecting private bath has a coffee/tea maker, a skylight over the sink, a glass walk- in shower, lots of mirrors and decorative tile on the counters and floor.
• Terry bath robes, hair dryer, toiletries, and much more are provided.
• There is a flat panel TV, DVD and free high speed Internet wireless.
Peak Season Rates – May through September, 2017:
• Depending on the month, rates range from $195 to $210 + tax, for one or two guests.
• There is a $10 charge for each additional guest.
• One night or longer stays are welcome.
• Maximum number if guests in the Northern Frontier is 3.
Off Season rates start at $145 + tax per night for 1 or 2. Call for more information.