- The Ravens Haven is perfect for honeymooners. It overlooks the ocean and has a great view of Alaska's sunsets.
- This second floor suite has 6 ft sliding glass doors that separate the two rooms and a private outdoor spiral staircase that leads to the first floor deck and on to the water’s edge.
- The main room has a memory foam / pillow top California King Bed, a beautifully designed corner fireplace, 6 ft. wide mirrored closet doors, and is decorated in lavenders, purples and shadow beige.
- One of Fred Machetanz’s best polar bear paintings hangs above the bed.
- The other room has a quality twin daybed, a table and chairs for 3, a refrigerator and microwave.
- Quality bedding and several different pillows are provided.
- There is a flat screen TV and DVD and free high speed Internet wireless.
- The attached private bath has a coffee maker, a high cathedral ceiling with a large skylight, a glass walk in shower and decorative porcelain tile on the counters and floor.
- Terry bath robes, hair dryer, toiletries and more are provided.
Peak Season Rates May through September:
- Depending on the month, rates range from $220 to $240 + tax, for one or two guests.
- There is a $10 charge for each additional guest.
- One night or longer stays are welcome.
- Maximum number of guests in the Ravens Haven is 3.
Off Season rate start at $145 + tax per night for 1 or 2. Call for more information.
See all our B&B and vacation rentals