• The Ravens Haven is perfect for honeymooners.
• This second floor room has 6 ft sliding glass doors and a covered balcony with a private spiral staircase that leads to the first floor deck and on to the water’s edge.
• The porch has a table for two and a refrigerator and mirowave.
• The room has a memory foam / pillow top California King Bed, a beautifully designed corner fireplace, 6 ft. wide mirrored closet doors, and is decorated in lavenders, purples and shadow beige.
• One of Fred Machetanz’s best polar bear paintings hangs above the bed.
• Quality bedding and several different pillows to choose from.
• There is a flat screen TV and DVD and high speed Internet wireless.
• The attached private bath has a coffee maker, a high cathedral ceiling with a large skylight, a glass walk in shower and decorative porcelain tile on the counters and floor.
• Terry bath robes, hair dryer, toiletries and more are provided.
Peak Season Rates – May through September:
• Rates from $170 to $180 + tax for one or two.
• One night stays are welcome.
Off Season rate is $125 + tax per night for 1 or 2. Call for more information