Black Bear Inn Location
The Black Bear Inn is ideally located on the Tongass Narrows, 5 miles North of town
- The Inn is 2.3 miles North of the airport and ferry terminals. Turn left and head north when you leave the terminals. If you turn right you will go downtown where the cruise ships are docked.
- We are on the waterside of the road, one mile past the stoplight at the Don King Road turn off.
- Our buildings are gray with red trim. There is a small Black Bear on top of the mailbox out in front. The address is 5528 North Tongass Highway.
- We are three houses before the car wash. If you pass the car wash you have gone too far.
- The Inn has free off-street parking on-site and additional parking for RVs and boats with boat trailers nearby.
- If you do not have a car, we are on the city bus route and cabs are readily available.
- Free pick-up and drop-off from the Alaska Marine Highway Ferry Terminal and Airport Ferry Terminal is available between 8 AM and 9 PM. Arrangements need to be made in advance.